Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This is,

Ok so here I am to talk about my results! First, I cried cuz I got 17pts for my R4. Then, I thought I could only minus 1 cca point, so I cried even more. End up, I smiled becuz I can actually deduct 2 cca pts which made my R4 15pts. So, I REALLY WANNA THANK GOD! For an instance, I lost my faith, but becuz I still wanna believe in my God, I hung on. & therefore, I managed to get 15pts, so I'm eligible for ECS in NP! Just praying for the best :) cuz I really dislike business courses, mainly due to my simple brain. I can't be a business woman for nuts.

So I submitted my JAE form last night after sister chose them for me, mainly hotel&leisure & hospitality&tourism & leisure&resort, but I still put ECS as my first choice okay! I really wanna get in to that T^T Ok enough of results, whats done can't be undone. Now, moving on to the next part of my life, I shall be a diligent student :) Oh btw I have a cute mother.

Mother: don't do silly things if your results not good ok? Must come home, we still will love you.
*after calling mummy & crying*
mother: Aiya life is not just about studying, you can go into your course good enough alr, faster come home, tonight we eat good food and celebrate your results k.

Omg I really thank God for my mum. My dad said nth about my results, so I shall not bother about his remarks. :) So, congrats to my dear Hanting & all those who scored well! & for those who did not do really well, life's not just about studying! Just do what God ask you to do! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment