Sunday, January 9, 2011

New blog, new start.

I'm finally back to blogging! New blog though! Anw, I guess everyone's nervous cuz its the day tmr! Yessss we're finally getting our results! In the beginning I was actually more nervous than any of you guys! But after cell and service on saturday, I found back the peace that I used to have while doing the papers. All thanks to COJ and Jesus! It was really a meaningful cell gathering, becuz through it I saw how God had touched each and everyone of our lives, and also by blessing us with Sammie! I teared while saying my speech cuz I still can't bear to leave you! ): I hope you're reading this, my dear stalker! Thankyou so much for always keeping me in prayer, I really appreciate such a wonderful cell leader!

Had a mini worship session just now as I wanted to give my last night (before the collection of results) to Jesus :) It was awesome, I would say. Becuz as I worship, I think back how He blessed me in 2010, and how great 2011 will be cuz my God is awesome! So as for tomorrow, I'll just go with a heart of acceptance. Is there such thing? I have no idea :/ but as long as its part of God's plan, I will follow! Amen. :)

Did I announce that I'm officially (once again) jobless now? I've quitted Watami Jap Restaurant basically due to results and the manager! Ok la I know I'm evil, since Ps Darren taught us on saturday to love one another as He loved us! I really thank God for placing so much wonderful friends/colleagues.. They weren't suppose to work on friday but still came down to bid me goodbye and took photos with me! Jeztine even brought the polaroid camera just for me! *sniff sniff* I really appreciate them! I thank God for everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment